Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Create Dynamic Client Class with Information Provided by WSDL

Create Dynamic Client Class with Information Provided by WSDL

webServiceHelp

hi... I have deployed a web service with
* Java
* Axis
* JUDDI nd UDDI4J for UDDI registry.

generated wsdl. but i can't understand how to do my ultimate
job.

I want to do the following..

1) The Requestor would find "the Service" from the "UDDI registry"
nd may also get the WSDL / Service URL etc.. (which will be
effective)

2) Now the Requestor would generate the "Client" at runtime (i.e
Requestor will know nothing about the PARAMETERS...or any other
thing
about the SERVICE...retrieve them from WSDL)

3) The "Client" will be generated such that it would prompt the
Requestor for the "Input paramaters"

Now what should I do??Can Anyone provide any
API..Online resources ..Sample code
useful for the purpose or Explain the way Please?? It's a part
of
my project.Thnx in advance for any kind of help.