Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > Re: Bridge

Re: Bridge

Hex

woah, sounds like a guru from outer space

off.It wont do any
>harm as it is if you leave it on though.
>
>Make sure you make a questionative statement at least

next time you post,
>factual nonsense isn't always appropriate.
>
>"Hex" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>news:1df1301c454a3$27a82570$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> bridge, i believe is used to bridge wired and wireless

network.

>> windows also see my firewire cards as network cards and
>> enable bridge settings on them. but since i know that i
>> don't need it, i simply turn it off.

>.

Hex

well sorry mr. know it all. that's just how i understand
it. i maybe wrong, but if you cannot give a clear and
informative explanation yourself, you might as well just
shut up.