Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > Slightly OT - HP OpenView monitoring a Cisco network

Slightly OT - HP OpenView monitoring a Cisco network

Richard Graves

Hi All,

I apologize for this being slightly off-topic. Does anyone out there use HP
OpenView to monitor their network?

We are using OpenView Operations to monitor approx 350 sites (each usually
containing three monitored devices). I have the need to run basic reports
(i.e. over all up-time; site up-time, basic line error stats; etc). Does
anyone know of a reporting package that will run these types of reports and
costs less the $40k? I am also asking the comp.sys.hp.apps group, but I
figured that I would ask here, also.

Thanks for any info that can be provided!!!

Regards,

Richard Graves