Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Something similar to GWT?

Something similar to GWT?

Bryan

Hello all,

I was just curious if there is something similar to Google Web Toolkit
for creating JSP pages. I like how GWT allows me to create the layout
of my web pages using Java code. Is this something the Eclipse Web
Tools Project does?

Gabi

Eclipse provides Eclipse Ajax Toolkit Framework (ATF) . See more on
Eclipse site.