Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Cutting Edge Java/J2EE Development Happening @ ComFrame Software!

Cutting Edge Java/J2EE Development Happening @ ComFrame Software!

Headhunter

Comframe Software Corporation - www.comframe.com - is currently going
through a tremendous growth opportunity and we need your help. We are
currently hiring for permanent Senior and Mid-Level Java/J2EE Engineer
positions at our corporate office location in Birmingham, AL.

Are you tired of developing applications that go into
enhancement/maintenance mode? At Comframe we only work on cutting-edge
projects that are NEW development.

Title: Sr. Java/J2EE Engineer
Skills: Java, J2EE, Object-Oriented, UML, XML, Struts, HATS, Multi-Tier
Solutions

Location: Birmingham, AL

Job Description:

Will be responsible for the analysis, design, construction, testing,
and deployment of leading edge software (Java/J2EE). Will design and
implement multi-tiered web-based software solutions.

Skills Needed:

* Must have 5+ years experience developing commercial grade Java and
J2EE software in a team environment.
* Must have 5+ years experience in Object-Oriented analysis and design,
multi-tiered solutions, web technology and standard design patterns.
* Must have experience developing both web-based and windows
applications.
* Must have experience with relational database technology, multiple
operating systems, multipled database vendors and user interface
design.
* Other experiences could include: Struts, JSP, EJB, Hibernate, Swing,
Spring, Servlets, Applets, Weblogic, Websphere, Tomcat, etc.

*** We ARE ABLE to sponsor H1 Visa's at this time. ***

This position will offer an excellent compensation package to go along
with full benefits, bonus potential, stability and the opportunity for
growth.

If interested in this opportunity, please forward your resume to:

http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) or (E-Mail Removed)

Attn:

Patrick Johnson
Sr. Technical Recruiter