Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Immediate Onsite opportunity in Germany with Datamatics Ltd., Mumbai

Reply
Thread Tools

Immediate Onsite opportunity in Germany with Datamatics Ltd., Mumbai

 
 
supriyab17@gmail.com
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      11-22-2006

Hi,

We are looking for Sr. J2EE profesionals for an immediate Onsite
opportunity in Germany for a Key prestige project of Datamatics Ltd.
(CMMi Level 5 & PCMM Level 5 company)


Sr.Developer / TL/ML / PM / PL / Tech Lead
Experience: 4 to 9 years
Location: Mumbai (The duration of the Onsite deputation will be approx
6 months)


Strong experience and knowledge in EJB is required.
Excellent knowledge and hands on experience of Oracle Backend is
essential.
Knowledge of German Language will be an added advantage.


If interested, please send across your updated Resume at the earliest
as this is an immediate requirement.


Please include:
Current CTC
Exp CTC
Notice Period


Please direct your resumes to
http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)


Visit our Website to know more about Datamatics Ltd.
www.datamatics.com


Regards,


Supriya Bokil
Datamatics Ltd.

 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Rhino
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      11-22-2006

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
>
> Hi,
>
> We are looking for Sr. J2EE profesionals for an immediate Onsite
> opportunity in Germany for a Key prestige project of Datamatics Ltd.
> (CMMi Level 5 & PCMM Level 5 company)
>
>
> Sr.Developer / TL/ML / PM / PL / Tech Lead
> Experience: 4 to 9 years
> Location: Mumbai (The duration of the Onsite deputation will be approx
> 6 months)
>


When did Mumbai become a part of Germany? Last time I checked an atlas, it
was in India.....

>
> Strong experience and knowledge in EJB is required.
> Excellent knowledge and hands on experience of Oracle Backend is
> essential.
> Knowledge of German Language will be an added advantage.
>
>
> If interested, please send across your updated Resume at the earliest
> as this is an immediate requirement.
>
>
> Please include:
> Current CTC
> Exp CTC
> Notice Period
>
>
> Please direct your resumes to
> (E-Mail Removed)
>
>
> Visit our Website to know more about Datamatics Ltd.
> www.datamatics.com
>
>
> Regards,
>
>
> Supriya Bokil
> Datamatics Ltd.
>


--
Rhino


 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Urgent Onsite opportunity for Python Developers Shikha Tomar Python 0 06-19-2007 12:08 PM
Onsite Opportunity for Java Swings developers Vyomlabs Java 3 04-11-2007 01:20 PM
Sr.Developer / Team Lead / Proj Lead / Project Manager /Tech Lead for Datamatics Ltd., Mumbai supriyab17@gmail.com Java 0 11-22-2006 05:13 AM



Advertisments