Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > SystemException , ApplicationException

SystemException , ApplicationException

gk

SystemException , ApplicationException
what are these Exceptions ? these i have found in EJB

when system exception occurs ? suppose, your hard disk crashed .....so
its a system problem...will the EJB application throw system exception
?

can anybody please tell me, when these kind of exception occurs ?
please provide examples

thank you