Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > struts-config.xml not finding by the server. Plz Help me

struts-config.xml not finding by the server. Plz Help me

sarma.rama@gmail.com

My application is working fine in my local server. But when i am
deployment in www systems then it not finding struts-config.xml file

i am using ui.xml.
mine is new module added for existing project. That developed in
struts.
form ui.xml i am calling "/batchUploads.do?actionType=batchUploads"
i am getting page can not found in www systems. in my local system it
is working fine..
i am deploying same jar file.... but it is giving page not found....
My web.xml file like this
<servlet>
<servlet-name>action</servlet-name>

<init-param>
<param-name>config</param-name>

<param-value>/WEB-INF/struts-config/struts-config.xml</param-value>
</init-param>
<init-param>
<param-name>debug</param-name>
<param-value>2</param-value>
</init-param>
<init-param>
<param-name>detail</param-name>
<param-value>2</param-value>
</init-param>
<load-on-startup>2</load-on-startup>
</servlet>
<servlet-mapping>
<servlet-name>action</servlet-name>
<url-pattern>*.do</url-pattern>
</servlet-mapping>

In struts-config.xml file like this
<struts-config>

<form-beans>
</form-beans>

<action-mappings>
<action path="/batchUploads" name="ViewUpdateForm"
type="org.actionaid.nk.photos.PhotoManagementActio n" scope="session">
<forward name="success" path="/Photos/BatchUploads.jsp" />
</action>

<action path="/batchUploadAction" name="ViewUpdateForm"
type="org.actionaid.nk.photos.PhotoManagementActio n" scope="session">
<forward name="success" path="/Photos/BatchUploads.jsp" />
</action>

</struts-config>

I am using jrun server for local and remote server (www server).

One more thing when i tried with removing all struts related jar files
and try to hit that server that time I should get class not found
exception but I am not getting that one.

It shows it not finding my struts-config.xml file..

Thanks & Regards,
Chinta V. S. Rama Sarma,
GCI Solutions