Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > eclipse datasource problem

eclipse datasource problem

Diego

Hi there!
I just downloaded the new version of eclipse and the last wtp plugin.
But when I open the Database Explorer tab I cannot see the root labeled
"Connection", nor any datasource appear when I try to create one with
the wizard provided with the "New Connection" button...is a bug or am I
doing something wrong??

Thanks,
Diego