Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > Cisco SIP Proxy Server question

Cisco SIP Proxy Server question

MIMF

Hi,

I'm using a Cisco SIP Proxy server with a number of Cisco SIP Phones.

THE PROBLEM:

- Let's say a user A is making a call.
- At ANY point, we would like to be able to temporarily deliver a voice
message on that same conversation. If impossible, we'd like the present
conversation to go on hold, while we're delivering a voice message to
this user.

Could you please suggest a possible solution that you have seen
working? Thank you very much in advance.