Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Java application craches/ freeze

Java application craches/ freeze

lenaaxelsson@hotmail.com

Hi!

We have a java-applikation that is installed on a server and the
applikation workes fine when it runs on a client that have Microsofts
JVM installed. But when I run the appliacation on a client that have
Java sunīs javaclient 1.5 installed the appliaction freeze.

Is there anyone that can help me with this? I canīt understand this. I
have modified the -xmx parameter but I not sure how this works. For
example do I have do restart the computer for this to break throw?

Kind Regards Lena !