Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > jndi ldap connection pool

jndi ldap connection pool

alan_sec

Hi.
I'm using sun JNDI implementation to access LDAP directory.
I'm interested if there is any provider that uses sun JNDI but has
it's own connection pool implemented?
I have a problem with sun connection pool.
Problem:
Parameter com.sun.jndi.ldap.connect.pool.timeout, that defines time the
idle connection may remain in the pool, is always ignored.
I need connection to close after 3 minutes with no traffic, but when I
set com.sun.jndi.ldap.connect.pool.timeout=18000, some connection
remain in pool for 30 minutes.
Can anyone help?
Thanks.
Alan