Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > jTree beginner

jTree beginner

mr.szpaw@gmail.com

Hi, I'm a java beginner. I'd like to ask about jTree. When I put it on
my form (NetBeans) it has some roots and nodes. How should I clear it?
I'd like to have a clear, simple jTree, I will fill it lately.

Thanks,
Have a nice day.

Michael Rauscher

Hi,

> Hi, I'm a java beginner. I'd like to ask about jTree. When I put it on
> my form (NetBeans) it has some roots and nodes. How should I clear it?
> I'd like to have a clear, simple jTree, I will fill it lately.

First of all, it's JTree not jTree and it's Java not java. Secondly,
don't use NetBeans GUI Editor if you're a Java beginner. And last but
not least (to answer you question): you've to provide an object that
implements the TreeModel interface. You may use the property editor to
do that.

Bye
Michael