Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Dreamweaver

Dreamweaver

Bless

I am having a problem using dreamweaver and authorware. Please help

Rhino

"Bless" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
>I am having a problem using dreamweaver and authorware. Please help

Please ask on a Dreamweaver newsgroup; this is a Java newsgroup. My news
server has at least 6 different Dreamweaver newsgroups; yours may have even
more.

--
Rhino

Daniel Pitts

Rhino wrote:
> "Bless" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
> >I am having a problem using dreamweaver and authorware. Please help
> >

> Please ask on a Dreamweaver newsgroup; this is a Java newsgroup. My news
> server has at least 6 different Dreamweaver newsgroups; yours may have even
> more.
>
> --
> Rhino

On top of that, it is better to ask your question directly, rather than
asking to ask. So, first, find the correct group to post your question,
and then, instead of stating you have a question, just post the
question and any details that would help answer it.