Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Newsgroups, forums or mailing lists dedicated to J2EE/EJB?

Newsgroups, forums or mailing lists dedicated to J2EE/EJB?

jan_bar

Hi,

can you recommend me good newsgroups, forums or mailing lists dedicated to
J2EE/EJB? I have found some, but they are dead or really low volume (few
posts over one week/month).

Thanks, Jan

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?Arne_Vajh=F8j?=

jan_bar wrote:
> can you recommend me good newsgroups, forums or mailing lists dedicated to
> J2EE/EJB? I have found some, but they are dead or really low volume (few
> posts over one week/month).

here

http://www.theserverside.com/

http://forum.java.sun.com/