Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > How to get the JDBC Connection of the Java Persistence API

How to get the JDBC Connection of the Java Persistence API

kandlinger@gmx.de

Hi all,
I have got a problem. I need to get the JDBC Connection which is used
internally by the JPA. Anyone knows how ? I need it to synchronize the
transactions of code using JPA and code using plain JDBC.