Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Looking for a Java developer in Sydney, Australia

Looking for a Java developer in Sydney, Australia

Troy

Hi there,

I've just inherited a JBoss/Java application and need someone to help
me develop it.

This is not a big contract, just a few hours - and possibly more work
in the future.

I know nothing about JBoss/Java so I need someone who can take a look
at the source code and binaries I've been given and confirm it's all
there and working. I will also need some modifications done to the
application.

I am based in Sydney, Australia and require someone locally.

You can either post a reply here or contact me via email at: troy (AT)
kenah dot net

Thanks,
Troy.

richardsosborn@gmail.com

Would you sponsor someone if they were to re-locate?

Troy wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> I've just inherited a JBoss/Java application and need someone to help
> me develop it.
>
> This is not a big contract, just a few hours - and possibly more work
> in the future.
>
> I know nothing about JBoss/Java so I need someone who can take a look
> at the source code and binaries I've been given and confirm it's all
> there and working. I will also need some modifications done to the
> application.
>
> I am based in Sydney, Australia and require someone locally.
>
> You can either post a reply here or contact me via email at: troy (AT)
> kenah dot net
>
> Thanks,
> Troy.

Andrew Thompson

> Troy wrote:
> > Hi there,
> >
> > I've just inherited a JBoss/Java application and need someone to help
> > me develop it.
> >
> > This is not a big contract, just a few hours - and possibly more work
> > in the future.

> Would you sponsor someone if they were to re-locate?

For a 'a few hours' work, I cannot imagine the OP is
interested in paying relocation expenses - unless
you are relocating from ..Parramatta.

Andrew T.

Troy

Andrew Thompson wrote:
> (E-Mail Removed) wrote:
> > Troy wrote:
> > > Hi there,
> > >
> > > I've just inherited a JBoss/Java application and need someone to help
> > > me develop it.
> > >
> > > This is not a big contract, just a few hours - and possibly more work
> > > in the future.

> > Would you sponsor someone if they were to re-locate?

> For a 'a few hours' work, I cannot imagine the OP is
> interested in paying relocation expenses - unless
> you are relocating from ..Parramatta.
>
> Andrew T.

That's correct...and even then it would only be sponsorship in the way
of a daily train ticket

Troy.