Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > need Help with Coding

need Help with Coding

shika

I need a small favor from JavaScript gurus
I'm using Ieunit to automate our functional test scripts

IeUnit is a framework to test logical behaviors of web pages. It helps
users to create, organize and execute functional unit tests.

The architecture of IeUnit is based on the xUnit framework which has
been adapted to various languages and platforms. IeUnit is implemented
in JavaScript language and tailored to Windows platform

I have a script which clicks on button i.e "listbutton" and it's
bring up another window, in that window I need to click on check all
button but somehow my scrip is Failing constantly

Here are the codes
Any gurus want to help me out . All your help is really appreciated.

Please mail to http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)