Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > URL Jpeg Saving

URL Jpeg Saving

Crouchinho

Why, when I get a jpeg with InputStream and save it with FileOutputStream is
the jpeg image all mushed up? Is an endian or signed thing? The code is

FileOutputStream fo

URL get inputstream

while read inputstream dump in fo

Andrew Thompson

Crouchinho wrote:
> Why, when I get a jpeg with InputStream and save it with FileOutputStream is
> the jpeg image all mushed up?

It'd be your code.

>...Is an endian or signed thing?

No.

>...The code is
>
> FileOutputStream fo
>
> URL get inputstream
>
> while read inputstream dump in fo

Well that explains it, that code does not compile..

(..but don't forget to flush!)

Andrew T.

Thomas Fritsch

Crouchinho wrote:
[...]
> The code is
>
> FileOutputStream fo
> URL get inputstream
> while read inputstream dump in fo

Are these 3 lines really your code???
Or is it a summary of your code, from which you expect us to reconstruct
your real code by some sort of mind-reading?

--
Thomas

Tom Forsmo

Crouchinho wrote:
> Why, when I get a jpeg with InputStream and save it with FileOutputStream is
> the jpeg image all mushed up? Is an endian or signed thing? The code is
>
> FileOutputStream fo
>
> URL get inputstream
>
> while read inputstream dump in fo

I'll bet it's the endian thing. It can't be your code, it just can't

tom