Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Parsing HTML and JavaScript in Java

Parsing HTML and JavaScript in Java

Arjun Guha

Hi,

I'm looking for an HTML parser, that parses the JavaScript in the page
as well (instead of leaving it as text). I have a feeling I'll need to
weld an HTML parser and a JavaScript parser together. If so, any
suggestions would be appreciated.

I'm interested in a parser (or pair of parsers) with an interface that
facilities transforming HTML and JavaScript. Additionally, I need
source-information preserved, on DOM nodes and the JavaScript.

Thanks.

Arjun