Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Java.net forums now login page broken!

Java.net forums now login page broken!

tetsuoni@gmail.com

The Java.net forums login page does not show the form!

Click on Login and nothing happens. I did a view source and found that
the login form is commented out.

Check it out.

http://forums.java.net/jive/index.jspa

Phil Mance

Worked ok for me when I tried just now. Maybe worth trying again?

Michael Yartsev

....works fine to me!

> The Java.net forums login page does not show the form!
>
> Click on Login and nothing happens. I did a view source and found that
> the login form is commented out.
>
> Check it out.
>
> http://forums.java.net/jive/index.jspa

EJP

(E-Mail Removed) wrote:

> The Java.net forums login page does not show the form!
>
> Click on Login and nothing happens. I did a view source and found that
> the login form is commented out.

They break this occasionally. When it happens you can usually login via
the Bug Database.