Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > RMI Client to Server file upload

RMI Client to Server file upload

festo

Hi guys,

I have been trying to do a file upload program where:

My client is running on machine A and I can choose a file on client
side to upload to the Server on machine B.

Downloading part works fine but uploading is the problem since I have
to do this on client. I want to download a file from server then
upload a file from to the server from client. Please help.

File upload from client application (non-form based upload) stuart@microsoft.com Python 1 11-25-2006 12:14 AM
Why does java.rmi.Naming not implement interface java.rmi.Registry? Jan Schulze Java 1 03-26-2005 07:45 AM
RMI Vs RMI over IIOP JScoobyCed Java 1 01-28-2005 09:54 AM
RMI, JINI or RMI/IIOP Buu Nguyen Java 1 08-25-2004 11:28 AM

Advertisments