Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Database to xsd mapping

Database to xsd mapping

tomekchudzik

Hi.

I am looking for a tool that will let me map my database and XML Schema
(xsd). I have looked at Torque but it uses its own format.

I need xsd to include it in my web service definition files.
Or maybe you know a better way of doing it.