Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Does jGRASP have smart indentation?

Does jGRASP have smart indentation?

BillJosephson

Hi all, I'm using jGRASP, and wonder if it has the ability to smart
indent.

Thanks....

Bruce Feist

BillJosephson wrote:
> I'm using jGRASP, and wonder if it has the ability to smart indent.

Generate CSD, using the tool from the bar or View/Generate CSD.

Bruce

Larry Barowski

"BillJosephson" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...
> Hi all, I'm using jGRASP, and wonder if it has the ability to smart
> indent.

Currently it just indents to the previous level unless
"auto indent" is turned off. A smart indent will be added
in the near future. It won't be the kind of sticky indent
that gets in your way, but just one that indents to the
appropriate level when you hit "enter".

If you do use the CSD as Bruce suggests, you might
end up worrying less about proper indentation while
you type, since you'll be cleaning it up at frequent
intervals by regenerating the CSD.

jGRASP Installation on Windows hbloemhard@gmail.com Java 2 02-25-2007 03:38 PM
leJOS & JGrasp elcparry Java 2 06-20-2006 10:23 PM
jgrasp available for sun x4200? ernestackermann@gmail.com Java 3 03-17-2006 12:42 PM
jGrasp UML Class Diagram Question john_20_28_2000@yahoo.com Java 2 03-07-2005 03:07 AM
jgrasp startup error Josh Java 8 08-28-2004 06:58 PM

Advertisments