Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Best way to query a enormous database table

Best way to query a enormous database table

Patrick May

"Lonifasiko" <(E-Mail Removed)> writes:
> I'm working with MySQL as back-end and I must perform a heavy select
> against a 250 columns table that could store near 1 million records
> aproximately.
>
> What's the best way to do this?

Infrequently.

Regards,

Patrick

S P Engineering, Inc. | Large scale, mission-critical, distributed OO
http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) | (C++, Java, Common Lisp, Jini, middleware, SOA)