Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > [STRUTS] multi-value fields in <html:hidden>

[STRUTS] multi-value fields in <html:hidden>

Hole

Hi all!

In a form bean I've the following array attributes (multiple text input
field of an advanced search form)

private String[] topic = new String[INPUTS_MAX];
private String[] topicvalue = new String[INPUTS_MAX];
private String[] categories = new String[INPUTS_MAX];

Now, I've implemented pagination so I need to propagate these values,
in the eventuality the user has performed an advanced search (I shot a
query to database every time the user change the page)

Here any getter:

public String[] getTopic() {
return topic;
}

public String getTopic(int key) {

return topic[key];
}

In the jsp, here my attempt to keep the multi-value fields:

This doesn't work. I've just found the indexes properties in STRUTS and
I've started reading a faq document.
Is this the right way (using indexed properties)? or I need a different
strategy to solve my problem?

Thanks in advance!