Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Lifecycle management tools

Lifecycle management tools

=?iso-8859-1?B?bW9vcJk=?=

Hi,
My project need to execute some certain actions in a period of time,
and I am using OS's quartz to handle the schedule, are there other
choices on this solution? Thx!

Manish Pandit

You might want to take a look at java.util.Timer.

http://java.sun.com/j2se/1.4.2/docs/...til/Timer.html