Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > Cisco 837 and Multilink

Cisco 837 and Multilink

MrFlibbleUK

Hi

Just a quick question, I have been reading up about configuring the
Cisco837 for QOS and it frequently mentions use of the 'ppp multilink'
command as well as other ppp multilink commands (ie to reduce fragment
size etc).

Problem is that when I try and use this command its not a recognised
command, am I missing something? (ie do I need the PLUS pack?). IOS
Version is 12.3(4)T9.

Any help would be really really appreciated as I am a relative newbie
at this.

Thanks