Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Vista exam for MCSA/MCSE Windows 2003

Vista exam for MCSA/MCSE Windows 2003

=?Utf-8?B?T3NjYXIgVmVyZHVnbw==?=

I've read in Microsft Web site that you can choose 70-620 as Elective Exam
for MCSA/MCSE Windows 2003.

Buy anybody know if is there any Vista Exam for MCSA/MCSE Windows 2003 as
Core Client Operating System?

Thank you very much.

John R

Right now, my certification planner does not show it.

As you state, 70-620 appears under the electives, but it does not appear
anywhere under the client OS.
Who knows what it will show tomorrow.

John

"Oscar Verdugo" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> I've read in Microsft Web site that you can choose 70-620 as Elective Exam
> for MCSA/MCSE Windows 2003.
>
> Buy anybody know if is there any Vista Exam for MCSA/MCSE Windows 2003 as
> Core Client Operating System?
>
> Thank you very much.

Kline Sphere

>Who knows what it will show tomorrow.

vienna 101

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Wayne

"Oscar Verdugo" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> I've read in Microsft Web site that you can choose 70-620 as Elective Exam
> for MCSA/MCSE Windows 2003.
>
> Buy anybody know if is there any Vista Exam for MCSA/MCSE Windows 2003 as
> Core Client Operating System?
>
> Thank you very much.

From a *very* well placed source at Microsoft: "You can apply exam 70-620
toward either the client requirement, or the elective requirement (but not
both) for MCSA/MCSE"
If you're still not convinced, go to
http://www.microsoft.com/learning/su...orldsites.mspx and contact your
local representative.

Wayne McGlinn
Brisbane, Oz
MCNGP Silver
MCP Win98

=?Utf-8?B?Sm9zZXBoIFRpbmc=?=

Hi Everyone,

I have checked and confirmed that 70-620 can be used as an elective for MCSA
Windows Server 2003. Do check it out at

https://mcp.microsoft.com/mcp/tools/...nProgress.aspx

Then click on the link for MCSA Windows Server 2003, next scroll down and
you will find the answer there, after expanding under Core 3, then elective.

Warmest regards
Joseph Ting