Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Mapping multiple email addresses to one inbox

Mapping multiple email addresses to one inbox

donet programmer

Is there a way to map multiple email addresses,
for instance http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed), (E-Mail Removed).. etc to one
email address (E-Mail Removed) such that when an email is sent to
emailadd1 or emailadd2 its received in the emailadd mailbox.
I need this for testing email functionality in a .net application, has
anybody done this sort of mapping.

David

This is not a CSharp question.

You need to speak to your email administrator and ask him to set up aliases.

--
Best regards,
Dave Colliver.

news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...