Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > Extreme vs Cisco

Extreme vs Cisco

madunix

Any compare list (Ports no., QoS, PoE, Protocolls, Port mirroring,
Spanning, Mac, Multicast, Wire speed) avaialble regarding big Core
Switch betwwen Cisco 6506 Extreme Networks Black Diamond 6808 ?

Thanks

BradReeseCom

You may wish to investigate the Cisco vs. Extreme Head-to-Head
Comparison:

http://www.bradreese.com/cisco-vs-extreme.htm

Sincerely,

Brad Reese
BradReese.Com Cisco Resource Center
Toll Free: 877-549-2680
International: 828-277-7272
Website: http://www.BradReese.Com

Barry Gross

I would recommend you investigate the Extreme Aspen product as your
comparison rather then the BlackDiamond 6808
I may be able to get some Extreme biased reviews from our rep if your
interested.

-barry

news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...