Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Good current ASP.NET book?

Good current ASP.NET book?

schneider

Good current ASP.NET book?

Something for a beginner to advanced, with good code/design practice. Prefer
VB.NET.

seems most of them are out dated?

Thanks,

Schneider

=?Utf-8?B?U3RlcGhlbiBIYXRmaWVsZA==?=

I realize this is a Microsoft newsgroup but my favorite ASP.NET book is
published by Apress, entitled "Beginning ASP.NET 2.0 in VB 2005: From Novice
to Professional" by Matthew MacDonald. ISBN: 1-59059-621-8

I find the Apress books all pretty good.

Stephen

"schneider" wrote:

> Good current ASP.NET book?
>
> Something for a beginner to advanced, with good code/design practice. Prefer
> VB.NET.
>
> seems most of them are out dated?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Schneider

Jon Paal

paper:
http://www.superexpert.com/Books/Asp...d/Default.aspx

electronic:
http://msconline.maconstate.edu/tutorials/default.aspx

"schneider" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Good current ASP.NET book?
>
> Something for a beginner to advanced, with good code/design practice. Prefer VB.NET.
>
> seems most of them are out dated?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Schneider

Cowboy \(Gregory A. Beamer\)

Not sure if there is a .NET 3.0 book yet. The 2.0 books should still be
fine, however.

--
Gregory A. Beamer
MVP; MCP: +I, SE, SD, DBA