Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Update even Datagrid shows no values

Update even Datagrid shows no values

eric.dehaan@gmail.com

Hello.

I have a Gridview on my webpage. To this gridview, I bind a
datatable. The results are correctly displayed. But after I edit
some values and trigger the [GridView1_RowUpdating] event, the
values [e.NewValues] & [e.OldValues] are empty. What am I doing
wrong? The columns Visible property is [true]

Thanks in advance.

Posted with NewsLeecher v3.9 Beta 1

eric.dehaan@gmail.com

When I use the IDE SQLDATASOURCE and bind the gridview to this
instance it works perfectly. But I want some more 'freedom' so I
created my own data access en business layer.