Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > Using Firefox to configure a 350 bridge

Using Firefox to configure a 350 bridge

tomviolin

Hello all,

When I try to use Firefox to access the browser-based configuration on
an Aironet 350 bridge, I have to re-enter my login and password on
every page. Telling Firefox to remember the password doesn't work.

Is there some setting (e.g., in about:config in Firefox) that I can use
to fix this?

Thanks.

Aaron Leonard

On 12 Apr 2005 09:50:56 -0700, "tomviolin" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

~ Hello all,
~
~ When I try to use Firefox to access the browser-based configuration on
~ an Aironet 350 bridge, I have to re-enter my login and password on
~ every page. Telling Firefox to remember the password doesn't work.
~
~ Is there some setting (e.g., in about:config in Firefox) that I can use
~ to fix this?
~
~ Thanks.

This sounds like a known problem in VxWorks 12.04T, assuming that that's what
you're running:

CSCed44576 web password not saved with vxworks 12.04T

The stated workaround is this:

Workaround: Added 040113

When prompted for the username and password for the first time, the password field is blank even
though the save password option is checkboxed. Click OK, and you will get the same username and
password prompt, but the password box will now have the correct password. Also downgrading to
12.03T resolves this issue.

Regards,

Aaron

Will a 350 bridge associate with a 350 AP? tomviolin Cisco 1 04-04-2007 08:50 PM
350 Bridge as client to anything except 350 AP?? tomviolin Cisco 0 12-12-2006 05:18 PM
350 Bridge CRC error SP Cisco 1 12-20-2003 02:04 PM
Stuck configuring 350 Wireless Bridge MatGyver Cisco 8 10-31-2003 08:17 PM
Problems With New Aironet 350 Bridge BitBucket Cisco 1 10-17-2003 03:01 PM

Advertisments