Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Software to convert AVI/MPEG to Flash Video File

Software to convert AVI/MPEG to Flash Video File

daokfella

Hi all,

I want users of my website community to be able to upload video files.
I'd like to automatically convert these on the server to flash video.
I'd also like to get a screen shot from the video to show on my video
links. Basically, just like YouTube. Can anybody point me to some
resources to easily accomplish this?

Thanks!

Jason

Alexey Smirnov

On Feb 20, 8:18 pm, "daokfella" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I want users of my website community to be able to upload video files.
> I'd like to automatically convert these on the server to flash video.
> I'd also like to get a screen shot from the video to show on my video
> links. Basically, just like YouTube. Can anybody point me to some
> resources to easily accomplish this?
>
> Thanks!
>
> Jason

FFMPEG Scout library is a freeware ActiveX/NET library for converting
AVI video into FLV, MPEG files using free converter
http://www.bytescout.com/ffmpegscout.html