Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Gridview bound to Datatable. Update doesn't work, need help

Gridview bound to Datatable. Update doesn't work, need help

eric.dehaan@gmail.com

Hello.

I have a Gridview on my webpage. To this gridview, I bind a
datatable. The results are correctly displayed. But after I edit
some values and trigger the [GridView1_RowUpdating] event, the
values [e.NewValues] & [e.OldValues] are empty. What am I doing
wrong?

Thanks in advance.

Posted with NewsLeecher v3.9 Beta 1
------------------- ----- ---- -- -

Eliyahu Goldin

By any chance, do you set Visible property for these columns to false?

--
Eliyahu Goldin,
Software Developer & Consultant

"Jaymz" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:WdiCh.56$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hello.
>
> I have a Gridview on my webpage. To this gridview, I bind a
> datatable. The results are correctly displayed. But after I edit
> some values and trigger the [GridView1_RowUpdating] event, the
> values [e.NewValues] & [e.OldValues] are empty. What am I doing
> wrong?
>
> Thanks in advance.
>

> --
> Posted with NewsLeecher v3.9 Beta 1
> Web @ http://www.newsleecher.com/?usenet

eric.dehaan@gmail.com

The Visible property of the columns is 'True'. So that's not the
problem I think.