Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > gridview printing

gridview printing

=?Utf-8?B?ZnJhbms=?=

I tried to print gridview. There is one problem I can't fixed:
I can't get the color of the header in the output of the printing, Can
anybody give me a help

Bruno Alexandre

sure...

in the Browser (if IE)
Tools > Internet options > Advanced Tab > check the box eher it says: Print
Background Colors

--

Bruno Alexandre
StrÝby, Danmark

"a Portuguese in Denmark"

"frank" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>I tried to print gridview. There is one problem I can't fixed:
> I can't get the color of the header in the output of the printing, Can
> anybody give me a help

saqibahmed84@gmail.com

please forward that piece of code to me i am even not able to print
datagrid
thanks in advance