Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Need a Web Designer Tool

Need a Web Designer Tool

GaryDean

I'm looking for a good but simple web designer tool....

Is Expression Web any good?

How about Dreamweaver? Will it work with asp.net?

Any other good ones that will work with asp.net and Visual studio?

--
Regards,
Gary Blakely

Bruno Alexandre

try both!

Adobe Dreamweaver and Microsoft Web Expression

http://www.adobe.com/products/dreamweaver/
http://www.microsoft.com/products/ex...b/default.mspx

I always been an DW fan, since version 5, and I always hated FrontPage
but with this new tool from MS, I just have to say that they passed my
expectations
DW 9 should be a version to have direct confront now...

--

Bruno Alexandre
Stroby, Danmark

"a Portuguese in Denmark"

"GaryDean" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> I'm looking for a good but simple web designer tool....
>
> Is Expression Web any good?
>
> How about Dreamweaver? Will it work with asp.net?
>
> Any other good ones that will work with asp.net and Visual studio?
>
> --
> Regards,
> Gary Blakely

Kevin Spencer

Expression Web is the way to go. It will be part of Orcas, and it is
excellent for ASP.Net. You can download a free trial version here:

http://www.microsoft.com/products/ex...b/default.mspx

--
HTH,

Kevin Spencer
Microsoft MVP
Software Composer
http://unclechutney.blogspot.com

The shortest distance between 2 points is a curve.

"GaryDean" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> I'm looking for a good but simple web designer tool....
>
> Is Expression Web any good?
>
> How about Dreamweaver? Will it work with asp.net?
>
> Any other good ones that will work with asp.net and Visual studio?
>
> --
> Regards,
> Gary Blakely

GaryDean

Kevin,
that is good to hear. I have downloaded the trial. I think it's odd that
it's not part of any of the msdn subscriptions so I have to buy it. The
MSDN people said that "it's not considered a development tool."

--
Regards,
Gary Blakely
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> Expression Web is the way to go. It will be part of Orcas, and it is
> excellent for ASP.Net. You can download a free trial version here:
>
> http://www.microsoft.com/products/ex...b/default.mspx
>
> --
> HTH,
>
> Kevin Spencer
> Microsoft MVP
> Software Composer
> http://unclechutney.blogspot.com
>
> The shortest distance between 2 points is a curve.
>
> "GaryDean" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> I'm looking for a good but simple web designer tool....
>>
>> Is Expression Web any good?
>>
>> How about Dreamweaver? Will it work with asp.net?
>>
>> Any other good ones that will work with asp.net and Visual studio?
>>
>> --
>> Regards,
>> Gary Blakely

David Wier

Check again - both Expression Web and (*I believe*) Blend are both there
now (I would suppose that might depend on the level of your subscription).
Go online and see it - it hasn't been sent out yet

David Wier
MVP/ASPInsider
http://aspnet101.com