Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > send automatic emails using asp.net1.1 / vs 2003

send automatic emails using asp.net1.1 / vs 2003

shubhrarustagi@gmail.com

hi,

I'm a beginner developer and one of my first tasks is to develop
automatic emails application in .net. We need to send automatic emails
to users whose credit cards are expiring, create email templates...
I've no idea how it is done in .Net.

Any suggestions would be great!!

Thanks,
Shubhra

Mark Rae

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...

> I'm a beginner developer and one of my first tasks is to develop
> automatic emails application in .net. We need to send automatic emails
> to users whose credit cards are expiring, create email templates...
> I've no idea how it is done in .Net.
>
> Any suggestions would be great!!

http://www.systemwebmail.com/

Is there is any way to send messages to chunk of emails ID'sconcurrently using smptlib gganesh Python 2 05-05-2009 05:39 PM
Cannot Send Emails Using OE 6.0 To Yahoo Email Addresses? anon Computer Support 12 03-25-2008 05:47 PM
Automatic build process + automatic NuNit (2 in 1 solution) ASP .Net 1 06-29-2004 04:15 PM
automatic emails sara ASP General 1 04-29-2004 01:40 PM
automatic forwarding of emails to hotmail account? Ed Zupp Computer Support 3 03-07-2004 03:19 PM

Advertisments