Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Intellisense Textbox

Intellisense Textbox

nil

hello everyone can any one tell me how can i convert my grid data in
to pdf?pls provide some code snippet or some link that contains the
related topic..

Thanks & Regards,
Nil

Mischa Kroon

You can use abcpdf to transform a webpage into a pdf document.

This will probably do what you want.
www.websupergoo.com is their url.

"nil" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) ps.com...
> hello everyone can any one tell me how can i convert my grid data in
> to pdf?pls provide some code snippet or some link that contains the
> related topic..
>

> Thanks & Regards,
> Nil

nil

On Feb 13, 4:55 pm, "Mischa Kroon" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> You can use abcpdf to transform a webpage into a pdf document.
>
> This will probably do what you want.www.websupergoo.comis their url.
>
> "nil" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>
> news:(E-Mail Removed) ps.com...
>
> > hello everyone can any one tell me how can i convert my grid data in
> > to pdf?pls provide some code snippet or some link that contains the
> > related topic..

> > Thanks & Regards,
> > Nil

thaks a lot for prompt reply but i can't use control in my application
so it's better if you can provide me code snippet or some link that
contains similar stuff.

Thanks & Regards,
Nil