Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Please help. Crystal report problem.

Please help. Crystal report problem.

Ram

Hello,
We were developing asp.net application with 2003 version and installed
the web applications in our public server and things went fine without any
problem.We also use crystal report that bundles along with that.

Now we got .net 2005 edition and created one web application in .net 2.0. We
use crystal reports that bundles with 2005 for this application. We have
deployed the application in our public server and everything works fine (we
installed .net 2.0) but for crystal report.

The scenario is :
Our server has both .net 1.1 and .net 2.0
Server has applications developed in both 2003 and 2005 editions.
Unable to run (view) Crystal reports for the application is developed in
2005 edition.

I have struggled with lot of options such as registering the crystal report
manually, and copying dlls and registering them too. But nothing is working
for me.I have lost past two weeks in this.
Can anyone help me.

Thanks