Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > [Article] Authentication Using Active Directory [Feedback Requested]

[Article] Authentication Using Active Directory [Feedback Requested]

Josiwe

I'd appreciate some feedback on this. I don't know whether or not to
write anything else, since nobody seems to have found it. I was hoping
to help somebody but I didn't really advertise it anywhere, I just
hoped google would pick it up somehow.

Josiwe