Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP.NET 2.0 HealthMonitoring WebApplicationLifetimeEvent

ASP.NET 2.0 HealthMonitoring WebApplicationLifetimeEvent

Dan

Hello,

I am using the Health Monitoring in asp.net 2.0 but came accross a
problem. I want to get information such as request execution time,
requests/sec, etc but the object doesn't expose me those information.
I know those information are available somewhere because when I add it
as a counter to the performance monitor, I manage to get those
information.

Is there a way to get that information within the code in order for me
to log those information in my custom provider? I don't want to use
the PerfMon.

Thank you

Dan

Actually I was mistaken,
WebApplicationLifetimeEvent would give me information such as
application start, compilation start etc.

So to rephrase my question: Is there a way to access the counter
information object in the code?
I am interesting in cache information, execution time, requests/sec,
etc

On Feb 5, 9:37 am, "Dan" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I am using the Health Monitoring in asp.net 2.0 but came accross a
> problem. I want to get information such as request execution time,
> requests/sec, etc but the object doesn't expose me those information.
> I know those information are available somewhere because when I add it
> as a counter to the performance monitor, I manage to get those
> information.
>
> Is there a way to get that information within the code in order for me
> to log those information in my custom provider? I don't want to use
> the PerfMon.
>
> Thank you

Dan

-> http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms227545.aspx