Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Rounded-Corners MouseOver Popups w/Gradients,Buttons,Textboxes,etc

Rounded-Corners MouseOver Popups w/Gradients,Buttons,Textboxes,etc

Dan Sikorsky

Where are some nice samples for these rounded corner mouseover popups you
see on web pages that have double underlined words/phrases on them that
cause the popup?

Thomas Hansen

On Feb 3, 5:47 pm, "Dan Sikorsky" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Where are some nice samples for these rounded corner mouseover popups you
> see on web pages that have double underlined words/phrases on them that
> cause the popup?

If you're willing to dive a bit into good ol' Ecma yourself I know
there's a js library called "rico.js" something that makes rounded
corners on DHTML elements...
Other than that I can say it's a highly priority for our own library
(full wysiwyg) at http://ajaxwidgets.com...

..t

--
http://ajaxwidgets.com
Free ASP.NET Ajax Widgets NOW!

Look for the "eeeksoft" popup control. I think it was from Tomas Petricek but
I can't remember for sure. Very nice control. Converts to 2005 easily.
Peter

--
Site: http://www.eggheadcafe.com
Short urls & more: http://ittyurl.net