Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > IOS command to view resources used on router?

IOS command to view resources used on router?

SJ

Does a command or commands exist in IOS to determine the amount of resources
currently being used by the router, such as processor load and bandwidth?

Thank you!

BradReeseCom

You may wish to investigate Cisco's Command Lookup Tool:

http://www.cisco.com/pcgi-bin/Support/Cmdlookup/home.pl

Sincerely,

Brad Reese
BradReese.Com Cisco Resource Center
Toll Free: 877-549-2680
International: 828-277-7272
Website: http://www.BradReese.Com

BradReeseCom

You may wish to investigate Cisco's Command Lookup Tool:

http://www.cisco.com/pcgi-bin/Support/Cmdlookup/home.pl

Sincerely,

Brad Reese
BradReese.Com Cisco Resource Center
Toll Free: 877-549-2680
International: 828-277-7272
Website: http://www.BradReese.Com

voipguy

Try show proc cpu history
and show proc memory

SJ wrote:
> Does a command or commands exist in IOS to determine the amount of

resources
> currently being used by the router, such as processor load and

bandwidth?

> Thank you!

Gerd EMail

SJ schrieb:
> Does a command or commands exist in IOS to determine the amount of resources
> currently being used by the router, such as processor load and bandwidth?
>
> Thank you!

Use a friendly

sh mem

SJ

Thank you all!

"Gerd EMail" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> SJ schrieb:
>> Does a command or commands exist in IOS to determine the amount of
>> resources
>> currently being used by the router, such as processor load and bandwidth?
>>
>> Thank you!
>>

> Use a friendly
>
> sh mem

anybody43@hotmail.com

sh buff

Failures result in dropped packets, missed I think
results in a dropped packet in the case of non
process switched packets.