Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Unable to start debugging on the web server

Unable to start debugging on the web server

L-E Eriksson

This is a classic one I guess.

Can't debug. I have tried the following.
- Running aspnet_regiis -i
- Repairing the .NET framework
- Reparing VS.NET 2003

I do have a web.config. Syntax is correct. My IIS Security Settings seems to
be OK, I have checked Anonymous access and integrated windows authentication

More info: This valid for every web project on the machine (new and old). On
other machines debugging of the same project works fine. I am administrator
in the domain and on the local machine.

I am running VS.NET 2003, Win XP SP 2.

Any clues?

L-E Eriksson

Tried to install the vs net 2003 sp 1 without success...

news:(E-Mail Removed)...