Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Mouse-over image and zoom to larger size dynamically?

Mouse-over image and zoom to larger size dynamically?

=?Utf-8?B?Tm9ibGUgQmVsbA==?=

Hello,

I want to know how I can do the following in ASP.Net 2.0:

I want to be able to mouse-over a small image and then have it dynamically
zoom into a larger image. When the larger image is reached I would want to
place some text in a box under that image (like a bio, etc.).

Thanks in advance and God bless.
nb

-----------------------------
Noble D. Bell
www.noblesoftware.com

John Timney \(MVP\)

Theres a very good zoom solution here using CSS, which is worth a look at.
Dynamically resizing is a very expensive action - two images per image might
be better, one of them with your bio text on it.

Regards

John Timney (MVP)
http://www.johntimney.com
http://www.johntimney.com/blog

"Noble Bell" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hello,
>
> I want to know how I can do the following in ASP.Net 2.0:
>
> I want to be able to mouse-over a small image and then have it dynamically
> zoom into a larger image. When the larger image is reached I would want to
> place some text in a box under that image (like a bio, etc.).
>
> Thanks in advance and God bless.
> nb
>

> -----------------------------
> Noble D. Bell
> www.noblesoftware.com

John Timney \(MVP\)

Helps if I post the darn link though!
http://sonspring.com/journal/hoverbox-image-gallery

Regards

John Timney (MVP)
http://www.johntimney.com
http://www.johntimney.com/blog

"John Timney (MVP)" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed). uk...
> Theres a very good zoom solution here using CSS, which is worth a look at.
> Dynamically resizing is a very expensive action - two images per image
> might be better, one of them with your bio text on it.
>
> Regards
>
> John Timney (MVP)
> http://www.johntimney.com
> http://www.johntimney.com/blog
>

> "Noble Bell" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Hello,
>>
>> I want to know how I can do the following in ASP.Net 2.0:
>>
>> I want to be able to mouse-over a small image and then have it
>> dynamically
>> zoom into a larger image. When the larger image is reached I would want
>> place some text in a box under that image (like a bio, etc.).
>>
>> Thanks in advance and God bless.
>> nb
>>

>> -----------------------------
>> Noble D. Bell
>> www.noblesoftware.com

Daniel

Great find John

"John Timney (MVP)" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed). uk...
> Helps if I post the darn link though!
> http://sonspring.com/journal/hoverbox-image-gallery
>
> Regards
>
> John Timney (MVP)
> http://www.johntimney.com
> http://www.johntimney.com/blog
>

> "John Timney (MVP)" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed). uk...
>> Theres a very good zoom solution here using CSS, which is worth a look
>> at. Dynamically resizing is a very expensive action - two images per
>> image might be better, one of them with your bio text on it.
>>
>> Regards
>>
>> John Timney (MVP)
>> http://www.johntimney.com
>> http://www.johntimney.com/blog
>>

>> "Noble Bell" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>> Hello,
>>>
>>> I want to know how I can do the following in ASP.Net 2.0:
>>>
>>> I want to be able to mouse-over a small image and then have it
>>> dynamically
>>> zoom into a larger image. When the larger image is reached I would want
>>> place some text in a box under that image (like a bio, etc.).
>>>
>>> Thanks in advance and God bless.
>>> nb
>>>

>>> -----------------------------
>>> Noble D. Bell
>>> www.noblesoftware.com

John Timney \(MVP\)

Credit to the author, its a nice bit of code and will translate very nicely
into a user control

Regards

John Timney (MVP)
http://www.johntimney.com