Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Need some feedback or advice for my web site

Need some feedback or advice for my web site

Mark C

Hi
I am in the progress of developing a web site whereby developers can do
free online tests on various programming languages. I would just like
some advice or feedback on ways to improve the site or other comments
of the site

The site is http://www.quiznetonline.com

Thanks in advance
Mark

Karl Seguin [MVP]

I got an exception:
http://www.quiznetonline.com/Practic...x?Group=csharp

so suggestion #1 is to turn off error messages

Karl

--
http://www.openmymind.net/
http://www.fuelindustries.com/