Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > ccsp course kit

ccsp course kit

chris-c

Hello,

I have bought a ccsp study guide (just passed ccna on my own) but I
dont have any equipment for it(apart from 2 old routers) I worked out
the kit required to play around with would cost around 20k. I dont
have this sort of money to fork out on the kit and the course is quite
expensive.

Are there any other options I could look at such as simulator
software/ remote access to kit. Has anyone any experiences with this?

Thanks
Chris

Gee

Hi Chris,

It looks like this simulation is okay.
I have not yet tried it, but have read some articles about it.

http://www.download.com/Mimic-Virtua...-10360821.html

regards, Glenn

chris-c wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I have bought a ccsp study guide (just passed ccna on my own) but I
> dont have any equipment for it(apart from 2 old routers) I worked out
> the kit required to play around with would cost around 20k. I dont
> have this sort of money to fork out on the kit and the course is

quite
> expensive.
>
> Are there any other options I could look at such as simulator
> software/ remote access to kit. Has anyone any experiences with this?
>
> Thanks
> Chris

Brad

I think he was asking for a ccsp study kit not a ccna simulator as he
said he just passed the ccna. I would also be interested if such a
beast existed...