Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Implement search functionality in ASP.net

Implement search functionality in ASP.net

phl

Hi,

I have an application which is most likely going have data stored in
XML files. I would like a search box which will allow me to search the
XML data.

For those who have done this sort of thing before, can you please share
the technology which might be applicable?

Thanks
-phl